We are available in this stateSchedule an Appointment
You might be surprised to know that virtual therapy works similarly to what you would experience with in-clinic therapy. In both cases, the patient meets with a licensed physical therapist to address aches, pains, injuries and chronic conditions, with the provider developing a treatment plan targeted specifically to that patient.
The difference with virtual therapy at Agile Virtual PT is that all of this takes place in your home with the use of technology. With either your computer or a mobile device, you’ll be connected to a provider who can watch you complete the exercises outlined in your treatment plan and discuss any of your concerns in real time.
Agile Virtual PT provides access to experienced, licensed physical therapists that create customized plans of care for your individual situation. After evaluating your symptoms and mobility, our physical therapists will provide an at-home exercise plan. You’ll get access to exercise videos to help improve strength and mobility. And you can communicate with your therapist within the application if you have questions about your treatment plan.
The licensed providers at Agile Virtual PT utilize the latest technological advancements in video communication to provide patients with evidence-based treatment — and the way it works couldn’t be easier. Simply download our app or click the appointment link provided to you when your appointment is scheduled, and you’ll be connected virtually to your physical therapist.
Our most common patients include those whose lives have been hampered by pain in the back, shoulder, neck, hip, knee, foot, ankle and wrist. These patients often turn to us to address their limited functional ability, if they suffer from decreased strength and flexibility, or are preparing for surgery or recovering from one.
Ankle & foot
Ready to find the relief your body needs in the type of comfortable environment you’ve always wanted? Schedule your appointment with an Agile Virtual Care provider today.
How do I set up a virtual physical therapy session?
Request a virtual appointment for physical therapy at AgileVirtualCare.com. Indicate the time that’s convenient for you and how you’d like to be contacted. Next, we’ll send you an email confirming your request and ask that you complete the registration forms so we can learn more about your insurance coverage and what’s bothering you before treatment. You may also call us at 1-844-648-0024 to schedule your visit. Immediately before your virtual care session, you will receive an email from your clinician. Within the email, you will find a link to connect you to the active virtual care session. Once connected, remember to share your camera and audio.
How should I prepare for my virtual care visit?
● Prior to your session, your clinician will send you an introduction email with tips for the session as well as login information to create an account. Please create an account prior to your session.
● Set up a comfortable, well-lit space for your session. Good lighting will ensure a quality picture.
● Make sure you’re in a private space with some room to move around. A clear open space will ensure you have free range of motion and that you make the most of your physical therapy session.
● Wear clothes that allow for easy movement without binding or constricting you.
● Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
● Keep your hands free. If you can find a comfortable stand for your phone (rotate to horizontal view or landscape works best) or laptop or have something to prop it up against, it will free up your hands to take part in the physical therapy session.
● Remember to use a compatible internet browser. Below is a list of compatible internet browsers for your virtual care session. Whichever browser you are using, make sure to keep it updated to the most recent version.
How much does Virtual care cost?
For Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid patients, the visit has the same copay and deductible as an in-person visit. Self-pay is $100 for the initial assessment and session and $70 for each follow-up session. Video exercises and messaging are free.
Will I need to download an app for my session?
Agile Virtual PT has partnered with MedBridge GO to offer virtual physical therapy from licensed clinicians. The MedBridge GO app will allow you to access your home exercise program and patient education. While the app is encouraged for the best patient experience for their home exercise program, education and messaging, it is not required to access your visits. You may also access from the portal from your web browser.
What devices will work?
Virtual care video visits will work on most iOS and Android smartphones, tablets, and brands of computers. Just make sure any device you use is updated with the latest version of its operating system.
Does my insurance cover virtual care appointments?
Laws governing virtual care reimbursement vary in each state. In our experience, most health plans have covered these services however, every insurance company is different. We recommend checking with your insurance provider or the clinic prior to your appointment to make sure you’re covered.
Can I pay direct?
Yes. An initial visit and assessment is $100 and follow-up visits are $70 per visit.
Can I use my FSA or HSA to pay for services?
You may use your Health Savings or FSA to pay for physical therapy visits. Please check with your FSA or HSA provider to find out if the Agile Stay Well subscription is an eligible expense.
Do I need a prescription for my virtual care visit?
All 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the US Virgin Islands allow patients to seek some level of treatment from a licensed physical therapist without a prescription or referral from a physician. There may be some restrictions in your state but for the most part this means is that you can now receive physical therapy, even virtually, without a physician’s referral/prescription. Check with your insurance provider for requirements prior to your appointment.
Why am I having trouble creating my account?
This usually means that you’ve entered in information that doesn’t exactly match what your clinician has on file.
● Some common examples include:
● Using a nickname (for example, Bill instead of William)
● A typo in your name
● Incorrect birth date
To solve this, reach out to your practitioner to find out exactly how your information was entered to ensure that what you are entering matches exactly.
I can’t find my access code. Now what?
When your practitioner creates your home exercise program, an eight-digit access code is included in the print-out, email, or text sent to you. Reach out to your provider directly to request that they resend this code.
Why aren’t my login credentials working?
Double check that you are logging in to the correct site (www.medbridgego.com).
I’ve forgotten my username and password! How do I access my program?
To recover your username or reset your password, go to www.medbridgego.com and click “Forgot Password.” You’ll be asked to confirm your account details. Once these are confirmed, your username will be displayed, and you’ll be prompted to update your password.
Where can I find my home exercise program and patient education?
Your most up-to-date Home Exercise Program will be available through your Medbridge Patient Portal as well as the MedBridge GO app.
Where can I find my education documents/images/resources?
You can view your exercises during the visit with your clinician. When the visit ends, you can find all your patient education/images/resources within the Resources section of your Patient Portal or the MedBridge GO app.
Does Agile Virtual PT accept my health insurance?
Check with your insurance provider for more details on your coverage and copays. While your existing plan may have these details, due to recent changes many plans are making adjustments and waiving fees to expand coverage. Contact your plan directly for the latest information.
How do I test my internet connection speed?
To make sure that your laptop or desktop computer has a reliable internet connection you will need to conduct an internet speed test. It is recommended that you have an internet speed of at least 25mb/second to conduct a virtual care visit.
1. Navigate to google.com.
2. Type in “speed test” and press search.
3. An internet speed test will appear at the top of the search results.
4. Click the blue “Run Speed Test” button to complete the test. A dialogue box will appear on your screen. Your download speed should be above 25mbps for an optimal Virtual care experience.
How do I ensure audio and video are enabled on my device?
If you are having trouble getting your camera or microphone to connect to the virtual care call, first make sure that they are enabled on your computer.
To enable the camera and microphone on your Mac:
1. Click the Apple logo in the top left of your screen and click on System Preferences
2. Select Security & Privacy.
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. Select Camera.
5. Ensure your browser (Firefox or Chrome) has a checkmark next to it so that it can access the camera
6. Select Microphone.
7. Ensure your browser (Firefox or Chrome) has a checkmark next to it so that it can access the microphone
8. Close the Security & Privacy box.
9. Recheck your Virtual care connection to see if your camera and microphone work.
a. If you’re still not able to connect, restart your computer and try again.
b. If issues persist, contact your provider.
Camera/Mic Enablement: PC
To enable the camera and microphone on your Windows 10 PC:
1. Click the start button and select the gear icon to access the Settings menu
2. Select Privacy in the lower left corner under App permissions, select Camera.
3. Make sure the switch under Allow apps to access your camera is toggled to On.
4. Scroll down to the section that says Allow desktop apps to access your camera. Make sure this is also toggled to On.
5. Next, under App permissions, select Microphone.
6. Make sure the switch under Allow apps to access your microphone is toggled to On.
7. Scroll down to the section that says Allow desktop apps to access your microphone. Make sure this is also toggled to On.
8. Recheck your Virtual care connection to see if your camera and microphone work.
a. If you’re still not able to connect, restart your computer and try again.
b. If issues persist, contact Agile Virtual PT support at email@example.com.
How do I make sure my camera and mic are enabled for my browser?
If you’re still having trouble connecting, you may need to enable the camera and microphone in your browser as well.
1. Open Chrome and select the Chrome menu, represented by three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings.
3. Scroll down to Privacy and Security, select Site Settings.
4. Select either Camera or Microphone to access either setting.
5. Select the website you want to allow Camera and Microphone access to https://www.medbridgeeducation.com.
6. Under Permissions make sure that your Camera and Microphone are set to Allow.
ii. Camera/Mic Enablement: Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Firefox and select the Firefox menu, represented by three horizontal lines in the top-right corner
2. Select Preferences.
3. Select Privacy and Security.
4. Scroll down to Permissions.
a. To enable your camera, select Camera. Confirm that the camera setting for https://www.medbridgeeducation.com is set to Allow.
b. To enable your microphone, select Microphone. Confirm that the microphone setting for https://www.medbridgeeducation.com is set to Allow.
How do I confirm if my internet browser is up to date?
Confirm Version: Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome and select the Chrome menu, represented by three vertical dots in the top-right corner. If your browser is not up to date you will see an “arrow” where the “dots” should be.
2. From the drop-down menu that appears, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
3. The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, Chrome will be updated automatically. After Chrome is updated, click the RELAUNCH option to restart Chrome and complete the update.
Confirm Version: Firefox
1.Open Firefox and select the Firefox menu, represented by three horizontal lines in the top-right corner.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Scroll down to Firefox Updates to see which version of Firefox you are currently using. If the version you are using is not up to date, select Check for Updates to download the latest version.
4.For the best Virtual care experience, we recommend using Firefox version 52 or greater.
How do I make sure my mobile device is up to date?
To conduct a Virtual care Virtual Visit using the MedBridge GO app on your mobile device, you’ll need to be on iOS11 or greater or Android version 6 or greater.
Updating Your Device: Apple/iOS
1.Plug your device in and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
2.Go to Settings –> General, then tap Software Update.
3.If an update is available, tap Download and Install.
4.For additional information or troubleshooting information, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204.
ii. Updating Your Device: Android
1. Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi
3.Select About Phone
4.Select Check for Updates—If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
5.Install—Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and Install, or Install System Software.
6.Tap it. Your phone will reboot.
7.For additional information or troubleshooting information, go to https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439?hl=en
Helene M, 68
I worked with Dan for 8 weeks and now my toe is completely...
Danielle H, 48
Grand Rapids, MI
It has been a great...
St. Louis, MO
Caring, professional, and great communication...in all areas of this...
Joe R, 27
I'd highly recommend Dan and the team for anyone looking into remote therapy...
Micayla F, 30
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had a wonderful experience here! I reached out to Agile Virtual PT while out of work with a back/hip injury and unable to...